Naudersberg Castle, Nauders, Tyrol, Austria
Schloss Naudersberg Castle is located along Via Claudia Augusta. The castle was built in the beginning of the 12th century. Originally it consisted of a small tower, a palace and a courtyard. Between 1300 and 1919 it was the seat of the court. Since 1980 the castle has been privately owned. The Castle has retained its medieval characteristics and on the ground floor there is the kitchen and a number of prison cells. The Museum, located under the roof, displays the hand made items by the peasants. The former stables have been converted into a restaurant and the old Knight's Hall is now used for weddings.
Copyright © Yair Karelic Photography. All rights reserved